About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Central Virginia is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education, and outreach in our service area.

Through events like the Komen Central Virginia Race for the Cure®, we invest 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.